Time... and real age?Time is a very strange thing. I guess I have matured over the years to accept certain things life throws at me. I really wonder what has happen to me. My life isn't what I pictured it would be. So.. I took the test on www.realage.com. According to it, my real age is 29!! damn!
Among the recommendations, I should have more close friends. hmmm..
I need someone who can put up with my inner geek. Don't have to understand it but just accept it. I'm constantly trying to improve myself but I think I need to find a way to market myself better. No one really knows me. no one really takes advantage of all the things I can offer both professionally and personally.
I begin to wonder, is this all there is to life? There has to be something more. It can't be just this. Is the notion of endless joy just a fantasy? Can't I wake up majority of the mornings with an excitement for what the life has to offer that day? There must be some happiness I can achieve where I can truely say without any hesitation that I am happy beyond any doubt. Now, is that so hard?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home