am I the only one having problem with blogger? My blog editor can't connect to the XML-RPC server and I have to post this using the blogger web interface. What a drag!
5/27/2003
Previous Posts
- Looking back, I just realized that when I thought ...
- Another completely random thought I've seen the l...
- Sitting here wondering why blog crowd have been re...
- Stuck at work on a Saturday night. I thought life...
- to blog or not to blog...to blog or not to blog, t...
- Ok ok.. this is the toy!Fine fine.. if you really ...
- next and last toyon to the next toy! hopefully it...
- I'm a weaker cousin of Ben.. :(I'm a weaker cousin...
- next golf is booked..Only thing I've been thinking...
- I forgot.. :) hehe..I totally forgot I had a chiro...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home