There are far more stories and songs about love than anything else. Among these, subject of first love is the most frequent topic. For the reasons I'm not willing to write it out here, I've started thinking about first love.
Why do we make the first love so special? Is it becase we change from innocent naive adolescent to an adult with the introduction of love? Or is it the fact that the informal title "first love" is forever and no one can replace and become a new first love? Maybe it's because we can't forget about first love. Whatever the reason is, first love is special.
I remember everything about my first love as if it played out on some scene in the latest movie I've seen. Our first date.. First brush of her hand on mine as we held hands.. First hug and light kiss she gave me on my cheeks. Most of all, I remember our first kiss.
If someone asks me if I remember my first love, I will hesitate for a brief moment as a single answer "yes" escapes my lips while reminding me about everything of her.
As I sit here letting out series of sighs one after the other, I can't help but wonder what it would have been like to have been her first and the last love. Now, on to the topic of the last love. Who will be my last love? Whose name and face will I remember when I'm about to pass this world and move on to the next? Love, a four very ordinary letters describe the state of mind everyone strives to be at. When will I find you? Will you know that you are my last love when you meet me? Will I know?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home