Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

5/07/2003

Looking Back.So.. Ben had to do the looking back 5 years thing. That had be looking back once again in what has happened in past 5 years. For my case, it has been more of my perspective change than my environment over the 5 years. But here is my list:

I never thought I would ...
  • Worry about my weight being over 170
  • Work with software
  • Never see Hardware
  • Still stay single (well, ok I did have relationships but result is still the same)
  • Buy an M3! woohoo!
  • Move out of home
  • Move back home after moving out of home
  • Worry about the job market! What in the world?
  • Stop skiing but start golfing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home