Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

5/12/2003

Marriage..Two of my friends decided to get married (finally!) which got me thinking. What makes the one "THE ONE"? I know how I can get emotionally attached to a person when I'm involved with her but what will give me the assurance that I want to spend the rest of my life with that one person. Share the most embarrassing moments in life, deal with stress of life together and etc, etc, etc. How do you know? Funny, I never really thought about it until now. Will I know when the right person comes along? or will I always wonder like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home