Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

5/29/2003

The One talk.Mel and I had our occasional discussion about "the one" again last night. I realized once again how different my views are about this topic from other christians I know.

I think it is completely irresponsible to say there is some one you are meant to be with. Playing on the predestined path and no matter what you do, you will end up at the same result therefore you are not to be blamed for anything that goes wrong.

To me, this is just shifting of blame. The one.. to me is when I know that I can stop my search for the most compatible person I can find. As Ben believes, there is more than one person I'm compatible with in this world and all I have to do is realize that I have found one of these people when I come across them.

now, I know you guys have something to say about this topic.. any views?? any radically different/new views?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home