Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

5/05/2003

Was it a good weekend?Last three days have passed by too quickly. I haven't really had the chance to sit quietly and think like I usually do on a weekend. Am I a better man because of all the feelings I went through over the course of the week? or are my confused feelings just a result of being too honest with myself? I know I want to be a better man and I have an idea how I will be or rather what/who will be my motivation for it.

Life deals out its cards and we are not always dealt the hand we wanted. Looking back in my life where I have gone through 3 very different relationships, I can only wonder, "what's next?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home