Finally, I got some free time to wash my car Sunday. Darn rock chips!! I ended up going to the BMW dealer yesterday and picked up the touch up paint for $27! At least they come with clear coat. Still need to go get 3000 grid wet sandpaper.
6/17/2003
Previous Posts
- Sleep...It's 3:37am and I'm not even tired. I kno...
- Waiting sucks!Ok, those who know me to be a patien...
- Gain?? advantage?Part I I was watching Anthony Gib...
- addictionI just realized that I didn't blog yester...
- Do nothing...Hmm.. interesting.. "Do nothing" is ...
- A change..Another milestone in life has been reach...
- Lord is my shepherdI don't like quoting bible or s...
- Exchange rate..Leah exchanged $300 CDN with her st...
- Who am I?A simple question.. Who am I? is there a ...
- To be or not to beTo be or not to be, That is the ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home