Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

6/22/2003

Most find comfort in familiar things. Day to day rituals of life get comfortable as we repeat them endlessly each day. We also find these "boring" and search for excitement of unknown. Does this mean comfort we get from knowing what to expect also makes our life boring? Then again, if we find ourselves completely out of our elements, we find ourselves overwhelmed with fear of the unknown and search for this comfort from recognizing something familiar. Now, the natural question is how do you find the right mixture of excitement or "fun" from the unexpected but yet find enough comfort in the familiar things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home