Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

6/19/2003

Ok, so the network problem wasn't on Telus' part but rather my wireless router going dead. Time for a new toy I guess. 802.11b or 802.11a is the question now. I will have to do some research

Finding Nemo. I want to watch that movie but people are going to go without me I think.

I'm gonna jump around on this entry just because I feel like jumping around but to physically jump around, it would make way too much noise and my parents are already asleep.

6 pants in my closet are still brand new. Why? because I haven't gotten them hemmed. Some of them is actually from the time Ben and I went shopping last Christmas! Anyone know a good place for me to take them to? Some place cheap since I have so many of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home