I know most people sleep around 8 hours per night and they say you need to get 8 hours to function and be healthy. WHY? What's so special about 8 hours? Surely, not every night's sleep is the same. You can sleep more than 10 hours and still wake up early feeling almost like you've just closed your eyes. You can also take a short nap waking up feeling that was all the rest you needed for the whole week. So, why do people focus on how much you sleep rather than the quality of sleep you get? I could sleep 4 hours and wake up feeling I slept well.. and also remember times when I woke up from 12 hour sleep feeling more tired than when I went to bed the night before.
Does this make sense? What makes a good sleep?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home