Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

6/20/2003

"What's a blog?" I can't believe this thing hasn't caught on by the masses yet. Further proof that my close friends and I are all bunch of geeks! How do you describe to blog ignorant people what blog is? I just tell them "it's an online journal of sort" but that really doesn't do justice. I mean the interaction we get from people's comments is a crucial part of blogging and that's why it is so addictive. So then, what would be the more accurate description? By the way, I think "that crucial part" of my blog's been rather lacking lately. No witty comments anymore?? people?? Ok, half the blame should be on me since I haven't really posted anything interesting lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home