Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

7/10/2003

Busy without a reason.Last three months of my life has just passed by quickly without really a good reason. Usually when you are busy all the time, there is something important happening but all I remember is working and nothing. It's not like I was working more than I'm used to and it's not like I all of a sudden developed a social life. Why is it then the months have just passed by me? I have nothing to show for and my car is so dirty! Argh! where did all of my money go?!?! What in the world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home