Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

7/29/2003

Dream..My dream last couple of days have been really strange. (yes, here comes the dream talk again) Nothing really stands out but for a couple of days, I can't figure out if certain things I remember are from my dreams or from what actually happened long time ago. The feeling I get when I wake up each morning seems very familiar but I don't remember what was so special about my dreams. Just very strange feeling when I get up. Still going through the same motion of repeating cycle each day but something is out of whack. I don't know what it really is.. Things are not where they should be... Help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home