Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

7/11/2003

Ok.. all the comments are gone.Ok boys and girls, I had to delete my comments 'cause someone had his e-mail address entered in and somehow the spammers got a hold of it.

In any case, all of the comments are gone now :( and I have removed the e-mail field so that you cannot enter your e-mail.

on another note, I finally gave in and bought a new wireless router. I gave in to the 802.11G 'cause it was cheap! I paid $187CDN after tax and there is a $50 rebate I will send in. Thanks Yvonne!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home