Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

7/17/2003

Take a break..Can I please take a break?
I wish i can take a whole year off and not do anything but enjoy life. So much of who I am is defined by what I do... I wish I can just be away from all this for a year.
Maybe I should just move to somewhere in the middle of no where and live off of the land for a year so I don't have to worry about money and all the other crap.

I wonder how that would feel. To be completely out of the society for a year and to come back. Trying to see what have changed in a year. It might be fun.. No, I'm too much of a chicken to do anything drastic like that but I wonder if anyone does that.. just to get a way from it all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home