Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

8/15/2003

Black out..
the blackout in the east got me thinking what I would do if I didn't have power all day and night. I guess I would actually like staying home and doing nothing because there is no power. Maybe I would catch up on some books I've been meaning to read. Maybe I will finally clean up the mess I call my room. I mind as well go work out too since that doesn't need power. Go for a walk.

But what will I do when the sun goes down? All I can think of is sleep but I don't like too much of sleep. What will you do when the sun goes down? (Keep it PG people!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home