I forgot to bring my cell phone today. Funny how I feel so disconnected! Just occured to me that I've had a cell since 9 years ago. I still can't believe that I left my phone at home! It's almost like leaving the house without a shirt on. Feeling very disconnected and it's not a feeling I enjoy.
8/01/2003
Previous Posts
- I looked in Merriam-Webster dictionary for their d...
- Playing 8 ball on a snooker table sucks! there is...
- Argh! Stupid golf swing! I went to the range for ...
- Dream..My dream last couple of days have been real...
- When it comes to the matters of the heart, I am a ...
- possiblitiesWhat makes me sad isn't the heartache ...
- More storageI need more storage in my car.. so I h...
- Too expensive..Dinan just released cold air intake...
- One of the Christianity teachings I'm beginning to...
- What was I thinking? I was too lazy to pack up my...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home