Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

8/12/2003

A question was raised of why I busy myself with everything. I guess he saw me as the workaholic never stop to relax and enjoy finer things in life type. Which got me thinking. Am I?

I think my close friends know me as a slacker (not the slacker, that's Gary). Someone who acts as if he has all the time in the world and never really rush anything. Then why is it that those who do not know me too well think I'm exact opposite? I've even been told that my definition of "unproductive" is when I decide to take 30 min break. Do I have two completely different image of myself projected to two different group of people? Am I that confusing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home