Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

9/11/2003

I've been absent from the blog world for about a week and what a week that it has been.

Let me quickly recap my last week since my last post:

Tuesday - sore from playing 6 games of softball on the previous day, didn't get much done
Wednesday - still sore didn't want to do anything but went to bible study anyway
Thursday - relaxing at home playing games on ps2 for the first time since moving back home
Friday - experienced worst pain in my life. Rushed to hospital and they brushed me off after giving me a shot on my butt.

By the way, why oh why, do they have the most uncomfortable seats in the emergency room waiting area? When you are sitting there with a headache that feels like it is caused by a couple of bombs exploding inside your skull, stupid little fiberglass seats won't comfort you while sitting and waiting 2 hours for a bed to open up.

Saturday - Helped Y move down to Seattle. There is more to Seattle than just downtown! Nice city
Sunday - Ended up staying in Seattle 'cause it was too late to drive home previous night. Nice house T!
Monday - Back at work, trying to recover from falling behind due to last Friday.
Tuesday - Still trying to recover. I hate 15 hour days..
Wednesday - Bible study again, except due to major accident on the freeway, took me more than 2 hours to get there. Argh! I hate Surrey!

All in all, I've realized bunch of things about myself in a matter of one week. I feel like a different person facing the world. Strange week it has been.. Strange..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home