I've struggled with wordpress configuration for a couple of hours over the weekend. I still haven't figured out why php cannot modify my mysql data contents. It must be something wrong with my server setup 'cause it's pretty obvious that connection is made to the db server and query it. Darn it.
9/29/2003
Previous Posts
- Oriental Flavour. Just finished talking to a co-w...
- Some people have a very twisted sense of humor and...
- You know the show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?...
- Sitting up slowly in his bed, he began to remember...
- it's been a while since I've setup a webserver at ...
- somethings just makes me giggle... like this clip ...
- I'm average! yay! Thanks to a friend who is finis...
- My hair has been out of control for last while. I...
- I took a test at realage.com to see how old my lif...
- Typing without using my left pinky is surprisingly...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home