Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

9/18/2003

My hair has been out of control for last while. I tried to grow it out abit but I keep on wanting to go get it cut. It's at that length where I need to put something in my hair to make it look semi-organized but I've been too lazy in the mornings to do my hair.

So, my quest to find right kind of hair product began. Recently, found a product called "Crude Clay" which was the jackpot! It actually does smell like clay but once I put it in my hair (takes 30 sec to put it in my hair and wash my hands), I have all day to try to style it differently. It never makes my hair hard nor shinny. I love this stuff! Catch? It's kinda expensive. Oh well.. I guess that's what I get for being lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home