Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

9/02/2003

A realizationNot long ago, I felt the excitement of knowing that endless possibilities were ahead of me. I guess time passed by me faster than I thought since I'm feeling as if most of my life has passed by and left me behind.

In the past 8 years or so, I have learned invaluable lessons in life. Lessons that I really could have used during those 8 years.
  • Do not ever make a promise as I know what a broken promise can do to someone.
  • Hoping for the best is good but should also know how to expect the worst.
  • Be as selfish as you can when it comes to your happiness. (not doing this is the reason people say nice guys finish last).
  • Make as many friends as you can but keep only a few close.
  • When you are in love, do not hold back. Time you share might be much shorter than you think.
  • Do not think about how much you spend on food. Food is what makes life bearable during the worst of the times.
  • Clothes does make a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home