Random Mine

Cogito Ergo Sum.. I think therefore I am.. No, I'm not trying to debate how wrong Descart was but rather dwell in thought that brought him to this conclusion. Here are my random thoughts which in turn proves to me that I do exist..

9/15/2003

Typing without using my left pinky is surprisingly hard!
What happened to my pinky? Some of you know that I have a bad pinky thanks to old football injury. Well, I played a game of touch football this weekend and I dislocated the second joint on my pinky. The joint actually popped out and I had to pop it back in.

Now, it's swollen to a point where I can't bend it. Went to see the doctor this morning and she didn't really tell me what I don't already know. "You can move the finger.. so I'm not too worried about it." My response, "but that finger is pointing inwards when I bend it!" didn't get much reaction from her.

So, I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I can make it fit into the old spot :) this is strange feeling..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home